Sunday, December 03, 2006

Get Ready!

Greetings from the sunny shores of St. Croix. After a bad case of food poisoning and a trip to the states, I'm back and ready to chill. I'm putting the finishing touches on the next podcast and working on 2 more "theme" editions as well. Don't forget to send in your ambient/downtempo/chill-out/etc tracks for an upcoming podcast!
Keep your ears open!
Dave-G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great padcasts in 2006
!
I am looking forward to some more great "casts"om 07 as soon as you get better.
I wish you the very best recovery

N D Seabury
Cen-FL-USA

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave-G

My Man, My man, and one more time...My Really Big Man

you genius, thank you, thank you, and yes I have a bad case of repititive gratuitous statements, for your podcast.

Only by sheer luck, I stumbled upon your podcast when I was searching the iTunes store for some ambient music. Your podcast, along with P9, Magnatune and Air Fresh Space Music by T.C. who happens to be a really really cool guy like yourself, are the best and I mean the best in both Ambient, chill, lounge, and I won't say house. Really really awesome. How did you manage to put these tracks..they just take you flawlessly from one song to the other and they keep you yearning for more. How do you do that dude? Just awesome. The beauty of the compilation testify to a brilliant dj behind the turntable putting together some really really, again repititive thanks, awesome.

Think names like Plastyc Buddha, Air, Thievery corporation, oh one mroe thing, there's this really other awesome podcast called Electronic Periodic, its not ambient its more like heading to chill out with a cold touch of deep electronica..the dark side kind but its awesome.

Dave-G you're the man dude, you're the man..thank you.

And take care of the food you're eating, you might be caribbean in nature, but you don't have to eat RAW food.

regards
ashraf kadry
Cairo, Egypt..

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home