Monday, October 16, 2006

Submit your tracks!

Greetings from the sunny Virgin Islands! I received an email today from a listener in Germany who wanted to submit his track for an upcoming episode of the podcast, and to him and everyone else I say, bring them on!

I've actually been meaning to post here to request that anyone who wants to be heard should submit your tracks for the podcast. So if your style is downtempo, ambient, chill, space-music, or just about anything else that would fit in, drop me a line at "gilliss @ gmail . com" (you know the drill, take out the spaces!) and I'll take a listen. I know that there is some great music out there floating around and I know how hard it is to get it played. As previously mentioned, I used to run a record label back in the 90's and was fortunate enough to travel the the USA and Europe promoting music that I believed in. Now, I'd like to do the same thing from the comfort of my little island in the Caribbean.

Also, I've got some more "theme" podcasts coming up (like the dub episode) soon. So get your tracks in early for consideration.

thanks for listening!

Dave-G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dave-G, i love your podcast. Lately discovered, i'm currently downloading all the former episodes. Luckily, there is no soca music involved which i dislike everytime i visit my little shack on tobago.

Lime on!

Cheers from Germany

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home