Detour from Paradise - Episode 4
I'm still reeling from the overwhelming response I've gotten from the first 3 episodes of the podcast, but there's no time to rest. I've put some of my favorite tunes into episode 4 and I hope you enjoy them too. Keep an open mind on this one and I think you'll enjoy it.
Featured artists this week include Reagenz (David Moufang and Jonah Sharp), Coldcut, The Irresistible Force (aka Mixmaster Morris), Jamiroquai, Everything but the Girl, Omni Trio, Bomb the Bass (as remixed by those funky Austrian's Kruder and Dorfmeister), Kid Loco and a special unreleased track by Ulrich Schnauss.
This episode was actually compiled in Richmond, Virginia, we're I'm stuck for the next few days. I had to sit by the pool for a few hours to get into the right frame of mind to work on the podcast without my normal tropical inspiration. It's hard to get inspired when you're sitting in a hotel room. However, I did get to experience the podcast as many of you would, with no palms swaying in the breeze, or the sound of the sea gently lapping at the shore. The constant hum of the air conditioners is hardly a substitute, but at least I know how you all feel. If I listened really close, I could almost picture the blue-green waters off Sandy Point and smell the sea air...
Download Episode 4 from iTunes
Also, feel free to check out my music on MySpace.
Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home